Historic Industrial Warehouse – Available for long term lease
333 Guadalupe Street, Guadalupe, CA 115-163-03
· Zoned Commercial/Industrial. Suitable for heavy to light manufacturing, truck/equipment repair, brewery, winery, or distillery. New Roof.
· Amtrak Commuter Rail Station adjacent. Plentiful hard working educated labor force available in town and nearby communities. Two south bound and two northbound Surfliner stops per day currently, possible additional commuter service in coming years between Guadalupe and San Luis Obispo by the Santa Maria Railroad company.
· North loading/work awning covered area included in building square footage.
· Two new roll up doors. Three Tall and Large Manufacturing Bays.
· Four enclosed offices, another elevated observation office, five other rooms suitable for storage or closed workspaces. Two bathrooms, one shared with other tenants.
· Six hundred Amps of 110 and 240 two and three phase electric power, currently shared with other tenants (negotiable).
· Ample Employee/Customer parking areas. Large concrete pad available for storage, equipment or materials marshaling.
· North and South Truck Access gates from Route 1 (Guadalupe Street).
· Large Rain Water Storage Tank collecting water off concrete portion of building roof and a blank slate for landscaping the front of the building by Tenant.