Family Service Agency / Little House by the Park is Hiring!
Family Advocate: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=5851230
- The Family Advocate position is an opportunity to provide crucial resources to families. Family Advocates will team up with families, individuals, and community partners to provide guidance in overcoming challenges and work towards stronger families and stronger communities. Through advocacy, goal setting, and connecting with community resources, the Family Advocate will help families identify challenges, boost their strengths, and help parents learn skills and information to handle stress, build resilience, and create caring environments for their overall well-being.
School Based Counselor: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=5804764
- FSA is looking for School-Based Counselors in Guadalupe to work with at risk elementary and secondary school students and their families. Each on-site Counselor works with high-risk children and their families, teachers, school counselors, other school personnel and administrators. The School-Based Counselor also works with community agencies to make appropriate referrals.
Guadalupe Social Club is Hiring!
Wine Bar Associate
We are seeking a hard-working, dynamic person to join our team! The Guadalupe Social Club offers a selection of affordable high quality local wines, beers and food in the historic downtown corridor of Guadalupe, CA. With ample outdoor space and a classy, intimate interior, the Guadalupe Social Club also hosts an array of events.
Our Wine Bar Associate provides excellent customer service in a welcoming atmosphere. This position involves hosting tables by selling wines by the glass and bottle, conducting tasting flights, educating customers, and making recommendations. Additional responsibilities include taking and running food orders, assisting with events, and completing all daily tasks. The ability to work to prioritize in a fast-paced environment is essential.
- Previous hospitality experience (is a plus!)
- Love working with people but can work independently
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Basic wine knowledge (is a plus, we can teach you the rest!)
- Must be able to bend, squat, and lift 50 pounds repeatedly
- Ability to stand on feet up to 8 hours
- Be a team player
- Ability to multi-task
- Work nights and weekends
This is a part-time position. $16/hr. Plus tips. Employee discount.
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Guadalupe Nipomo Dunes Center
Director of Grants and Programs
Manages multiple projects and priorities including searching for funding sources, writing proposals, managing existing grants, reporting to stakeholders, and working on special projects. Cultivates a network of dedicated donors and volunteers and form strong relationships with external stakeholders.
Join our team as a Grant Project Manager, where you’ll have the opportunity to
develop, implement, and manage strategic plans to secure funding from a diverse portfolio of corporations, foundations, and government sources. You will make an impact across the organization,
working closely with all departments. You’ll identify prospective relationships and maintain new ones, encouraging stewardship and continued commitment to our mission.
- Strategic Planning: Utilize a thorough understanding of the Dunes Center’s initiatives, programs and core values to develop long–term strategies to secure new and renewal funding from corporations,
foundations, and government sources.
- Fund Sourcing: Leverage the Dunes Center’s resource base to seek out prospective funders as part of
your strategic planning.
- Proposal Content Development: Translate the Dunes Center’s internal needs, strategy and vision into the development of grant proposals for direct use with prospective funders.
- Grant Revenue Tracking, Budgeting and Forecasting: Track and report on grant revenue to the Executive Director and Board’s Finance and Grants Committee. Apply knowledge of current and projected grant revenue initiatives to budget and forecast grant revenue, directly assisting leadership in key strategy decisions.
- Supports the overall Dunes Center’s strategy and revenue.
- Excellent written communication and project management skills.
- Proven track record in securing both government grants and private/corporate foundation grants
- Strong technical skills including anticipating and adopting new applications
- Creativity in work, problem solving, and organizational thinking
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously, work under a deadline, and pivot priorities
- Experience and success working across departments and with management
- Strong attention to detail including following or documenting processes
- Experience in interpreting, understanding, and implementing state, federal, corporate, and foundation grant requirements
- At least 3 years of grant writing—or directly applicable—experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in relevant field (communication, writing, business,
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and familiarity with QuickBooks, Canva and fundraising databases