- To be entered into this FREE drawing, you must fill out your name, phone number, and email address and have ALL restaurants stamp the passport.
- Completed passports may be dropped off at the Pasadera Sales office at 213 Ninos Drive with GBA Board Secretary, Belinda Popovich or Pasadera Greeter, Liz Todakee. Hours are Monday-Sunday from 11-5pm. PLEASE NOTE: The GBA is NOT a City-run organization and therefore the City cannot accept contest entries.
- One entry per person
- Must be over 18 to win
- Per State and Federal contest guidelines, no purchase necessary for a stamp
- Winners will be selected in a random drawing by a GBA Board member from qualified entries during a recorded GBA meeting on Wednesday, November 3rd, 2021.
- Winner does NOT need to be present to win.
- No exchanges for prizes.
- Prizes may not be redeemed for cash value.
- Please confirm restaurant hours with the restaurants as times may change.
- False stamps will disqualify entries.
- Stash and Dash Prizes are 1 Per Person.
- Winners must be ok with photos/video recordings.
Grand Prize winner receives a new LCD Flat Screen TV, anonymously donated by a GBA member.
Other prizes donated by GBA and Community members include:
- $50 Gift Certificate to KB Boards
- $20 Gift Certificate from Papa Jay’s Southern BBQ and Soul Food
- $25 M/C Gift Card donated by Arclight Media
- $25 Visa Gift Cards donated by Los Amigos de Guadalupe
- Burger Combination Gift Certificates from King Falafel
Check This page through October 31, 2021 for additional prize listing updates.